Scott Vernon

Did you see what he wrote to Katy? Disgusting!

SV

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
And, another thing . . .

What really got my goat was his pompous, rude
stalking and quite uncivilized language addressing
Lady Pilot. That is uncalled for.

CN

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Thank you, Little Buddy.

Since Ganz refuses to take the many subtle hints thrown
his way in the past few weeks I decided he, like a mule,
needed to be smacked up side the head with a 2X4 in
order for him to pay attention and join in rather than
disrupt.

I requested the good folks at Supernews give him a
warning and another chance so I don't think they'll
kick him off unless they have had complaints by
more than myself. At any rate, he will be required
to stop changing his name and using differing bogus
e-mail addresses to avoid people's kill files who
cannot abide his constant, childish disruption of
the group, his gratuitous profanity and his
stalking behavior.

CN

"Gilligan" wrote in message

nk.net...
I must commend the good Capt Neal. He has not only brought

relevant sailing
content to the newsgroup, he is enforcing civility too. We all

knowingly
benefit from his great insight, critical thinking and expository

style. If
there ever was a beacon of truth, the good Capt is it. His fine

yacht and
his motorcycle are classics showing unusual skill in upkeeping,

which
speaks highly of his character. Kudos to you, Capt Neal, a finer

man there
will never be! It's no small wonder you are such a hit with the

ladies, the
ladies of pulchritude no less, especially Katysales.

Gilligan