LaBomba182

Subject: Boston Whaler or Grady White?
From: "K. Smith"

So expect some of the NG spammers & dealer lackies will run a spirited
defense of this dealer.

Did you even notice it was a 13-14 year old used boat were talking about?

Unless he can show the dealer had full knowledge of a structural fault, how in
the world can the dealer and manufacturer be at fault here?
So far he's posted a bunch of nothing.

Don't be discouraged when they attack you personally & spin this so
it's all your fault.

Based on what he's posted, why do you think it's not?

In this regard I'll warn you of Gould a blatant
deliverer of NG spam here.

Didn't I see Chuck asking Harry to give it a rest when it comes to his poking
at you recently?

Why don't you give it a rest too.

I'm skeptical that the manufacturer will care much about a 1990 boat

Why would you think they should be held responsible? Who knows how many hands
it's passed through since they built it.

Do you stand behind your work after 14 years have passed and others have toyed
with it?

So good luck & thanks for letting the world know:-)

Know what?
So far all that's on the his web site are some pictures an innuendo.
No details at all.

Gee it seems that part of the world produces a certain type of boat
seller, when does it become a pattern???

Yeah, right. Everything is always rosy in the land of OZ.

Capt. Bill