Gould 0738

Default See you all in the spring....

Perhaps she is referring to the type that does'nt outsource 'upleasant'
tasks. If she is a meat eater ask her if she believes that the meat she eats
has all died of natural causes. Suggest she take a field trip to a meat
slaughter/processing plant. If she does so she will learn that annimals are
neither willingly nor painlessly transformed to shrink wrapped packages. She
will also learn that most hunted annimals are more humanely killed than the
shrink wrapped ones.

I'd rather run free in the forest and take my chances with hunters and
predators than spend my life in a "secure" 16 sq ft cage.

I bet a lot of wild animals feel the same way. :-)