Horvath

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:32:31 GMT, "Overproof"
wrote this crap:

"DSK" wrote in message

You're like a monkey that just can't let go of the nuts...

My dad says the best way to catch a monkey is tie a narrow necked flask to a
stump... put fruit inside.... the monkey reaches in, grabs the bait and
refuses to let go. He can't get his hand out without releasing the bait. He
won't let go of the bait because he's a victim of his own instincts. You
just walk up and keep clubbing him till he's dead.

Then again he also told me the best way to kill Baboons is to put out a
barrel of beer. Wait a few hours and kill every drunken Baboon you see....

Do they taste like chicken?