Default Formosa 51 or Force-50 pilothouse.

I am actively looking to buy a Formosa or Hudson Force-50 pilothouse
ketch in the next month.

I am reviewing every west-coast-USA Formosa I can find, for the best
deal. A below-market boat in good condition may be considered. A
project boat or partial restoration is ok too. As long as the hull and
house are good, I'll haul it away.

A boat on the east-coast would have to be at a very very good price due
to extra shipping.

If you are aware of a Formosa/Force for sale, feel free to pass on my
message.

Only very motivated sellers should reply, I am a serious buyer with
cash.

Please respond with your absolute lowest price to

Thanks,
-Ned