Capt. NealŪ

You are such a dope. A motorcycle made in 1975 in Japan has nothing
to do with Pearl Harbor.

Besides, you Harley Davidson people are so stupid you don't even
realize more than half the part on your so-called American bike
are made in Japan, China, Taiwan, Mexico etc. There is no
such thing as an American motorcycle anymore.

What a DICK!

CN

wrote in message ...
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:46:13 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
wrote:

Sorry, Old Chap, but Pearl Harbor means almost nothing
these days. It's ancient history that's not even being
taught in the liberal public schools anymore.

It's a good thing people of your age were not like many
of the people my age whom I am ashamed of. People
like that war-protesting ******* John Kerry and Jane
Fonda and Michael Moore and even Bobsprit are still
pulling their crap even to this day.

They learned nothing from Pearl Harbor. All they
learned to do is shirk their responsibility and whine
and complain and engage in anti-American activities.

Says the dope who has been boasting all day about his Japanese
motorcycle and how he thinks it can whip any American motorcycle.

What a fine way to observe PEARL HARBOR DAY.

BB