Jonathan Gan z

He was in the barracks that morning. Got up early, although that wasn't
typical for him.. a late riser all his life. Went out for a smoke, and the
barracks was hit. Killed a bunch of his friends. He wouldn't say much more
than that, but to this day, he's up early. Probably won't last much longer.
He's diabetic and on dialysis.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
oups.com...

Jonathan G an z wrote:
My uncle nearly died at Pearl. Refuses to talk about it.

Well you ought to get him to talk about it. I sugest recording the
conversation. And I suggest you do it soon, or his story will be
forgotten.

Do you know anything about what happened to him?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Here's to all the brave men who lost their lives that day, and to
those that followed to push back the yellow menace.

Salute.

December 7, 1941, a date which will live in infamy...FDR