Capt. NealŪ

Sorry, Old Chap, but Pearl Harbor means almost nothing
these days. It's ancient history that's not even being
taught in the liberal public schools anymore.

It's a good thing people of your age were not like many
of the people my age whom I am ashamed of. People
like that war-protesting ******* John Kerry and Jane
Fonda and Michael Moore and even Bobsprit are still
pulling their crap even to this day.

They learned nothing from Pearl Harbor. All they
learned to do is shirk their responsibility and whine
and complain and engage in anti-American activities.

They spit in the faces of WWII vets like yourself.

Would that my generation had the guts and moral
fiber of yours. The world would be much better off.

Thank God that the 18-28 year-old generation, for
the most part has embraced patriotic activity again
and are willing to fight so we all can remain free.

Hope remains for a better future. Your example has
helped inspire these young patriots.

So, don't ever apologize for your service to this
country just because there were future consequences
beyond your control.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Thanks Group,

Dec.,7th, 1941 was the day that Branded my generation. Us Old Timers
vowed to make the bad things in our world better. We thought we did.
Trouble with living so long, is seeing that we created other problems.
SORRY

Thanks for Rememdering Pearl Harbor!

Ole Thom