Butch Ammon

Default See you all in the spring....

Just watch out for those protesters who don't share your view of hunting
as a "rich" tradition. In their eyes, you're an "evil" person......

I know what you are saying. I dealt with that here at work. One of the ladies
in the admin dept came over to my cubicle one time to talk to me. She saw a
bunch of old Field & Stream magazines on file cabinet, and saw the photo of me
decked out in camoflage, standing in front of a duck boat, holding a pair of
ducks. She darn near wigged out on me: "Is that YOU? Oh my God... I didn't
know you got into that stuff! You don't seem like the type".

"The TYPE"?!?! What "type" is she referring to? Hmmm.... Maybe it's because
I'm a mild mannered white collared computer geek, but on weekends I don the
camoflage and go hunting.

Anyway, take care everyone and have a wonderful Christmas holiday!

Butch Ammon