Dave Hall

Default See you all in the spring....

Butch Ammon wrote:

Well, I have been lurking in the shadows for some time now and see the group is
still fighting amongst the ranks. I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas
and I'll be back on here in the spring.

FWIW... since my boat is wrapped up and winterized, I have been enjoying my
free time going hunting. A few members of this group (you know who you are)
could use a good dose of the outdoors. Get yourself some camoflage, grab a
lever-action 30-30 rifle, or 12GA shotgun, and head out into the woods or the
edge of a farmers field. It's a true challenge and is rich in tradition.

Just watch out for those protesters who don't share your view of hunting
as a "rich" tradition. In their eyes, you're an "evil" person......

Dave