Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Some non political OT...

Here's some of my favorite John Stobart paintings for your enjoyment.

I'm very fond of this one.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tomf1...tIn1882-sj.jpg

My home town WAY back when. The building on the lower right actually
still exists and is part of the Boston Yacht Club. The stone salt box
behind Butler's Chandlery (which does not exist anymore) on the left
(it's behind Butler's) still exists, but it was moved higher on the
hill.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/StobartJohn-Marblehead-Appleton'sWharfIn1850-sj.jpg

I use this one as a desktop background - another painting I'm very
fond of. You may have to copy and paste the image.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tomf1...NewBedford%20%
(FromCenterStreetIn1884)-sj.jpg

I have a print of this one.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tomf1...parture-sj.jpg

The ships are the interesting part of this one:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tomf1...tIn1874-sj.jpg

Enjoy.

Later,

Tom