Jim

Default Is anyone here connected?

Clams,

You might not be taking that much of a 'longshot' provided you go
through the aduster. The insurance company may have the clout to
help you go this route. Hopefully the adjuster that shows up has a
clue about boats and can understand the actual condition of your
boat 'pre-accident'. If you feel you're being low-balled by them,
do your best to have them find you one in comparable condition since
they are the ones that are attempting to determine the current worth
of your boat.

-Jim

Clams Canino wrote:
To a major manufacturer like Genmar , Four Winns - ect ??

I don't think I'll get enough fo rmy middle aged Four Winns (that was killed
by a drunk driver while it was parked) to properly replace it, and would
*seriously* consider buying a new hull (OB) without power or pre-rig or
warantee or anything but seats, hardware and guages installed.

I'd be willing to pick up at place of manufacture and tow it home to finish
fitting out etc....

-W (taking a longshot)