noah

Default Freighter STELLAMARE sinks at Port of Albany

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:37:34 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Some dramatic photos here.
The ship looked in very good shape...a lot better than some of the derelict
freighters that slip into my home port time to time.

I noticed that, as well.

From a personal "look-see", and all the photos, this ship is (was) in
excellent condition.

It may be weeks before she's raised, and sent home, or whever, for
refitting. The Hudson is an estuary up to the Troy Dam, but the salt
is minimal at this location.

There is a general sense of sadness for the three missing crew,
presumed dead, that hovers over the whole scene.
Regards,
noah

Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist on it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
....as you were. )