Overproof

I have to agree with Nav on this... ever since Capt Neal arrived.. I've
noticed an increase in sailing related posts.

Not Like I'm helping the situation of course... just pointing to the facts
as I see them.

I do try and make an effort ... but really... everything from guns aboard to
halyard tension has been covered in detail several times over. It's like
re-reading a 1995 edition of Cruising World ... sometimes... you just can't
bother to reply.

CM

"Nav" wrote in message

John Cairns wrote:
"Nav" wrote in message

But the only people talking about sailing these days are CN and MC.

Call yourselves sailors?

Cheers

Well, lets examine this. Some of Nil's recent posts:

Make Gaynz angry.
Bobsprit=Mr.Mom
Less than 36 hours.
Good movie
OT-Go Dolphins

In case you haven't noticed, most of the posts here aren't sailing
themed, at best someone might drag sailing into a thread.

At least he talks about sailiung and started a sailing thread with
picures.

Cheers