John Cairns

"Nav" wrote in message

John Cairns wrote:
"Nav" wrote in message

But the only people talking about sailing these days are CN and MC.

Call yourselves sailors?

Cheers

Well, lets examine this. Some of Nil's recent posts:

Make Gaynz angry.
Bobsprit=Mr.Mom
Less than 36 hours.
Good movie
OT-Go Dolphins

In case you haven't noticed, most of the posts here aren't sailing
themed, at best someone might drag sailing into a thread.

At least he talks about sailiung and started a sailing thread with
picures.

Cheers

Hell, he preaches about sailing, badly for the most part. He posted those
pics up then drifted into dementia, talking about sailing around Cape Horn
in that old tub. There is so much filler here I can't even find his original
post. In any event, I will give him credit for starting some very long
threads, but the bottom line is, they are trolls, most of them aren't
sailing related. Even Bob posted more sailing related stuff, even if it was
mostly about his boat. Come to think of it, nil posts mostly about his own
tub.

John Cairns