Overproof

You can't do it Cappy..... you don't even have a chance... I have a buddy
who's really good at this and I can assure you... not in a month of
Sundays... you'd damage your own system in the effort.

CM

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
In less than a week I can totally trash Mooron's hard drive and
yours as well. Make no mistake. There is no so-called security I
cannot defeat unless you both take and keep your computers off
line.

I won't do it, though, so you need not worry. My time is more
valuable to me to waste it on either of your amateur little computers.

CN

OzOne wrote in message

You doubting the word of an expert Moron?

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:05:01 GMT, "Overproof"
scribbled thusly:

Zone Alarm.... ... that's not security... that's a program control app.

CM

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
Gimme a break. A simple free software firewall like
Zone Alarm or Kerio which monitors all port activity
in and out protects you from your computer ever being
used for denial of service attacks. Besides, DOS attacks
are not initiated by an individual hacker hacking into
one computer after another. It takes more than a handful
of computer to mount a DOS attack.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.