Chuck Tribolet

Default SPAMMER Blacklist

The problem is that there are a LOT of legit folks on yahoo.
I've had 16 legit e-mails from yahoo residents in the last two days.
So just blocking everybody on yahoo doesn't work.

Again, try the Mozilla spam blocker. I've been a software nerd for
35 years, and I'm hard to impress. It impressed me.

--
Chuck Tribolet

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message ...
Chuck Tribolet wrote:
Yes, there are some domain names that you can figure out are
spamsters. Unfortunately, they are a quickly shrinking fraction. A year ago,
that worked. It doesn't work today. Here's an analysis of the From:
in the I've received since about 11/26.

Your list confirms my experience: yahoo in its various incarnations is
by far the most popular spoofed return address...I wonder why so many of
'em choose it over all the others on your list. I finally just set up
Mailwasher to delete ALL email with a yahoo return address.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327