Jonathan Ganz

Because it's a stupid thing to do.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Can I ask why?

"Overproof" wrote in message
news:rFGsd.313992$9b.212766@edtnps84...
I thank you Capt Neal........ Problem with that is I won't sign to
Google
or MSN accounts.

CM

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof,
Bobsprit and others (Not Gaynz)

These are just a few of the people who can use this new newsgroup
right now. I have already admitted you as members in good standing.

All it takes is for you to get a Google Groups account by
signing up with your e-mail and providing a password. Once you do
this you can post to this new group where all idiots like Ganz will
be banned for life. Anybody else who is interested in joining can
join by letting their desires be known on alt.sailing.asa.

To view this group add a shortcut to your desktop with the following
URL or just click below.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

CN