Geoff Schultz

I would hardly call Skymate competitive if all that you're looking for
is e-mail. Check out www.SailMail.com or www.airmail2000.com if you're
a ham.

-- Geoff

Pete Anderson wrote in
:

Dick,

You need to check out Skymate.com if all you need is email.
Connectivity is total via low earth orbit satellites. Cost is very
competitive.

pander

"R.W. Behan" wrote:

Greetings-- We're planning a trip to Alaska next spring via the
standard inside passage route. Our boat is a Victory Tug 37. I'd
like to have uninterrupted internet access along the way, aboard the
boat. If this is possible, how do you go about it? Any advice or
suggestions will be much appreciated. Sorry to be so
computer-disadvantaged. Thanks, Dick BehanLNVT "Annie"

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--------------E9F4C15BD7B7EF83F1D182FD
!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html
body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
Dick,
pYou need to check out Skymate.com if all you need is email.
Connectivity
is total via low earth orbit satellites. Cost is very competitive.
ppander
p"R.W. Behan" wrote:
blockquote TYPE=CITEstyle/style
font face="Arial"font size=-1Greetings--/font/font font
face="Arial"font size=-1We're
planning a trip to Alaska next spring via the standard inside passage
route.  Our boat is a Victory Tug 37.  I'd like to have
uninterrupted internet access along the way, aboard the boat.  If
this is possible, how do you go about it?  Any advice or
suggestions will be much appreciated.  Sorry to be so
computer-disadvantaged./font/font font face="Arial"font
size=-1Thanks,/font/font font face="Arial"font
size=-1Dick Behan/font/fontfont face="Arial"font size=-1LNVT
"Annie"/font/font/blockquote

/body
/html

Attachment decoded: untitled-3.htm