R.W. Behan

Thanks, Pete. I'll look into that.
"Pete Anderson" wrote in message ...
Dick,
You need to check out Skymate.com if all you need is email. Connectivity is total via low earth orbit satellites. Cost is very competitive.

pander

"R.W. Behan" wrote:

Greetings-- We're planning a trip to Alaska next spring via the standard inside passage route. Our boat is a Victory Tug 37. I'd like to have uninterrupted internet access along the way, aboard the boat. If this is possible, how do you go about it? Any advice or suggestions will be much appreciated. Sorry to be so computer-disadvantaged. Thanks, Dick BehanLNVT "Annie"