Don White

Default See you all in the spring....

With Christmas Season and all it's hard to get excited about shootin' &
killin'
Maybe a little later on when cabin fever sets in.
Here you have to wear 'hunter orange' so the other gun nuts have a better
target. :-)

Butch Ammon wrote in message
Well, I have been lurking in the shadows for some time now and see the

group is
still fighting amongst the ranks. I wanted to wish you all a Merry

Christmas
and I'll be back on here in the spring.

FWIW... since my boat is wrapped up and winterized, I have been enjoying

my
free time going hunting. A few members of this group (you know who you

are)
could use a good dose of the outdoors. Get yourself some camoflage, grab

lever-action 30-30 rifle, or 12GA shotgun, and head out into the woods or

the
edge of a farmers field. It's a true challenge and is rich in tradition.

Butch Ammon