noah

Default See you all in the spring....

On 11 Dec 2003 20:14:20 GMT, 123 (Butch Ammon) wrote:

Well, I have been lurking in the shadows for some time now and see the group is
still fighting amongst the ranks. I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas
and I'll be back on here in the spring.

FWIW... since my boat is wrapped up and winterized, I have been enjoying my
free time going hunting. A few members of this group (you know who you are)
could use a good dose of the outdoors. Get yourself some camoflage, grab a
lever-action 30-30 rifle, or 12GA shotgun, and head out into the woods or the
edge of a farmers field. It's a true challenge and is rich in tradition.

Butch Ammon

Have a good winter, Butch, and a happy holiday season
All my boats are wrapped, and covered with snow, except for the "duck
boat". I never claimed I wasn't stupid. )
Regards,
noah

Off-topic posting is a bit like farting in a house of worship.
Only children, the arrogant, or the ignorant, can truly enjoy it.
Only the arrogant and the ignorant insist on it.

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
....as you were. )