Meindert Sprang

"chuck" wrote in message
ink.net...
Meindert Sprang wrote:

I wondered about the inherent non-linearities and, of course, the
deviation at which the SINADs were measured is not known, either.

The SINAD is measured with a single tone and the measured audio output

is
bandwidth limited with a filter with strict specifications, commonly

known
as as CCITT or P53 filter.

Hello Meindert,

My comment about deviation referred to the fact the the EIA standard
specifies that the signal generator deviation be at 60% of the peak
deviation used for that service (if I recall correctly).

The ETSI specifies a deviation of 12.5% of the channel spacing. I don't know
what the EIA standard specifies.
But indeed, one has to assume they were all measured using the same
deviation.

Meindert