dixon

Default Boat won't get on plane

Here's a good one that I heard the other day at a marine dealership. As I
was waiting my turn for a salesman, I overheard a customer complaining that
the boat and outboard motor he had just purchased had a problem. He said
when the salesman demoed it for him it seemed to run just fine, but when he
took his wife out he couldn't get the boat on plane. The customer and
salesman went on talking about propellors and motor issues such as was the
choke partially on? He sounded like he wanted his money back on the rig.
After a short time I was in another room and overheard this discussion
between two salesmen and the manager. "Did you ask him how much she weighs?"
2nd. salesman "I'm not asking him , you ask him." 3rd salesman " Don't look
at me, I'm not doing it."

Dixon