jps

Default (OT) Dennis Miller, former Liberal

"Q" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:59:55 -0400, "Gary Warner"
wrote:

I believe Dennis Miller made a business decision. He looked around
and noticed that all the commedians were mostly liberal. Sure, some
made fun of Clinton or other Democrats. But mostly their hearts were
with the left. Miller figured, "Hey, if I can be funny on the right I'll
be popular and get gigs."

Probably right. Just a common garden variety whore, just like his
friend AnnThrax Coulter.

Agree with both points here. Dennis was a raving liberal right up to the
election results, then he switched teams.

"AnnThrax Coulter" made me laugh. Don't think I've heard her described more
accurately. Another making a living off of sensational punditry.