JohnH

On 04 Dec 2004 02:00:18 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Time for some chill pills Chuckie. It is ok to be wrong. But it is not ok
not to see that you are.

Is that more or less OK than never participating unless jumping into a
discussion with a schidtload of negative personal comments? Is that OK to do,
but not OK to fail to see that is all one is doing?

Time for another break from the NG Chuck like you did last year. You are
about to explode once again.

Naw, I'm not going to explode. As always, I will refrain from picking a fight
with you- but if you or somebody like yourself wants to start a crap fight (as
you did in this thread, there can be no denial) don't act all hurt and wounded
if your puny little salvo is returned rather amplified. I think some people
would be willing to go up against a Sherman tank with a sharp stick.

You're a conservative, Jim. You like rules.
Here they are, twixt you and I, as far as I'm
concerned: you leave me alone and I won't waste moment's time reading your
posts attacking others. I have better things to do than try to goad you into a
flame war- even if I enjoyed a flame war, you are in, shall we say, a
"different" league than persons I would care to trade barbs with?

If you insist on shifting a discussion of an obscure technical term to a
discussion of personalities, (as you tried to do in this thread), and if you
attempt to make that shift with your sewer pipe quality insulting remarks,
don't be surprised if I respond.

(knowing full well I shouldn't respond. It's the response that's the payoff for
you trolls, isn't it?)

Filter him, like I did Krause. Better for your serenity.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!