K. Smith

Calif Bill wrote:
"K. Smith" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

Time for some chill pills Chuckie. It is ok to be wrong. But it is not

ok

not to see that you are.

Time for another break from the NG Chuck like you did last year. You

are

about to explode once again.

'Tis only a NG. Relax and take a deep breath.

Chuck maybe a very leftist Liberal, which I do not really think he is.

Just

a little further left that most here. But he was not wrong. He gave an
educated guess as to the term gauze used in the British Version of

English.

Gauze here in the states, is normally a lot of layers of stuff, not a
screen. And Karen maliciously attacked him, and which just like most of

the

USA does when attacked Chuck fired back.

I'd like to claim provocation & he did "pretend" to be seeking an
answer, however I confess I attacked him just for the fun of it, it's
dead easy & he's an OT NG spamming menace:-)

& fired blanks back at me as the lying loony left always does:-)

You over estimate your firepower and underestimate Chucks.

:-) Thanks Bill & that's your estimation of my estimation, which is
clearly an in-estimate, because it's not possible given the rules of
this universe to underestimate Chuckles, unless of course you estimated
him in knots per hour:-).