Maxprop

"Overproof" wrote in message

Okay... I decided to take the advise and try Samuel Adams Beer.... so

off
I went to the specialty beer store.... nope ... they don't stock it.. no
requests. They told me to try the local provincial Liquor Store. There I

am

snip of gratuitous Canadian crap

good laugh and I still haven't found that Samuel Adams that they couldn't
pawn off to the drunks up here.... even on a half price sale???

What's Up with Dat???

Tsk, tsk. Not to worry, CM--that Cannucks have no taste for excellent beer
leaves more for us down here in the lower 48.

Molson = Budweiser = Labatts = Schlitz = Miller = leg lifter lager.

Max