K. Smith

Gould 0738 wrote:
Gould's shorts are slowly bunching into a tight knot. He can never be
wrong....never.

Fornicate thee.

Do you see a similarity between the description in the UK regs regarding fuel
gauze and a bit of material stuffed into a fill pipe? If so, good for you. I
didn't so I asked for some additional information. I learn something new every
day.

Of course, it doesn't matter to a guy who doesn't even own a boat and only
hangs around here to stir crap. Nice hobby you got there. That has to be the
10th time you have fantasized about my underwear.
Posting unprovoked personal comments might not be your only hobby.

Chuck you are the most abusive person here!!! Anyone who doesn't kowtow
to you &/or your non boating lying mate Krause is attacked.

Honestly Chuck I know you come from the "sell, sell, sell" side of life
but you should know about basic safety stuff. Even for your own good:-)

You still don't seem to be able to read the UK reg. ???? which is the
same outcome as all the others, just framed differently. It's not the
"fill" pipe, that pipe usually has a proper sealing closure on it (the
lid??), it's the tank's small vent line, the one that lets air in to
replace consumed fuel; but much much more importantly for the safety of
the tank & boat, it lets air AND fuel vapours out as the tank heats up etc.

On a hot day there is some flow of fuel vapour out the vent; it needs a
flame gauze so if there is an ignition source around; say that lying
idiot Krause smoking?? on the wharf of course because he's never
actually been boating:-)