Capt. NealŪ

Weak beer is real beer. Beer is supposed to be weak.

I say the stronger the beer a man drinks the smaller
or more dysfunctional his penis. Women can't abide
him so he drowns his sorrows in strong beer.

Beer is meant to be drunk in mass quantities. One
should be able to chug a pint on a hot summer afternoon
and then sit and enjoy sipping a second or a third pint
to quench a mighty thirst. The idea is not to get drunk
doing it. The world has too many sots as it is . . .

That is the very nature of beer - mass quantities of
flavor without the drunk factor.

CN

"Donal" wrote in message ...

"Overproof" wrote in message

"DSK" wrote in message

BTW the fact that it didn't sell doesn't mean it's bad... just that

nobody
who walked into the store knew what it was.

BTW - Samuel Adams advertises here because we get most of your TV
channels..... nobody knows about Belgian Beer... but the local Private
Outlet authorized to import it is consistently sold out... why is that???

Let me explain it to you.... you guys know **** when it comes to beer!
That's why!

A Belgian once took me to a pub in Antwerp which sold every brand that was
brewed in Belgium - 1,100 different beers IIRC!
He ordered the strongest for me. It was like syrup. For our second
drink, I requested the weakest.

Regards

Donal