Capt. NealŪ

I notice a bit of frustrated cruelty in your posts, Mr King.

Life must be hard for you lately as you seem to use this group
to attempt to harass other people in a vain attempt to lessen
the blow life has dealt you.

You are becoming more and more like Gaynz in your
frustrated bitterness towards those who enjoy life,
notwithstanding your pretending be more interested in the
opposite sex. Perhaps coming out of the closet would
help.

May I suggest therapy?

CN

"DSK" wrote in message .. .
Overproof wrote:
The true test of a beer is if it is still enjoyable at room temperature.

Why? Refrigeration is hardly cutting-edge technology.

... I
don't personally like Ice cold beer unless it's a very hot day.

Well, there you go. In a climate where it tops 100 regularly for 3
months out the year, you'd probably acquire a taste for beers you
currently disdain. Who knows, you might even learn to like iced tea.

When I want to get drunk... I really have to turn to 151 proof rum or the
Alcool offered in Quebec that clocks in at 96%

Is "151" the number of functioning brain cells?

DSK