DSK

Overproof wrote:
The true test of a beer is if it is still enjoyable at room temperature.

Why? Refrigeration is hardly cutting-edge technology.

... I
don't personally like Ice cold beer unless it's a very hot day.

Well, there you go. In a climate where it tops 100 regularly for 3
months out the year, you'd probably acquire a taste for beers you
currently disdain. Who knows, you might even learn to like iced tea.

When I want to get drunk... I really have to turn to 151 proof rum or the
Alcool offered in Quebec that clocks in at 96%

Is "151" the number of functioning brain cells?

DSK