Matt

Default Beached boat, now problems

I recently (not me my brother) hit a sandbar on my boat (94 21' Chaparral
V8) in the bay. There was no immediate damage other than towing it out of
the sandbar. I recently notice that my oil pressure is above normal, could
this be the route of the problem. I can't pinpoint the exact time when it
started occuring but it was around that time or shortly afterwards. I
haven't changed my oil recently (other then in the beginning of the season),
and it's at the right level. I know one cause of high oil pressure could be
clogged or dirty oil. Could sand have gotten in any of the valves or hoses?
If so, how can i flush them?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!