JAXAshby

left coast nuter billie admits he doesn't know knot from knots per hour, but
does find it incredible that jet airliners travel at the incredible speed of
175 knots per hour thusly:

From: "Calif Bill"
Date: 12/3/2004 1:58 PM Eastern Standard Time
Yup, I admit I like to read comic books. At least years ago. If I still
had those books that cost 10 cents, I could buy a couple of Lobsta boats. I
guess you do not like Batman, and Spiderman movies, or books. Or most any
other movie out there. And Jet airliners can travel at 175 knots. They do
it every day they fly. I read all kinds of books. Maybe you ought to try
it. And I am even getting a Gameboy Advance to kill time on long airplane
trips. So I even like kid games. Growing old is not an option, growing up
is.
Bill

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
westcoast nut case bill admits he loves to read comic books thusly:

Just finished a fun novel by Clive Cussler. Our hero, Dirk PItt,

used
a 25 ft. Parker w/ 275 Yamaha OB as a salvage vessel on Lake Michigan.
Sound familiar??

Nope. Nothing Cussler writes sounds familiar to anything real.

More real than your writing. And a lot more fun to read.

billie, cussler has made a lot of money writing totally off the wall

stories
for little boys who fancy themselves heros for a long time.

Wasn't it cussler who wrote about the jet airliner traveling at the

incredible
speed of 175 knots per hour?