John

If this is an original grey metal box type Tiller Master or an older
auto helm (pre flux gate compass), they start to wander when the
photoelectic cell or the small bulb that powers it has gone dim. I
repaired my Tiller Master by replacing both the bulb and the photo
electric cell from Radio Shack stuff. This is finicky work and buying a
new one
is probably the easiest solution. Also, check the power cord for
corrosion as any loss of power can also cause this.
good luck with it j

Florida Keyz wrote:

I have an auto helm, and latley it has been wandering, back and forth. Any
sujjestions on how to correct this?

Thanks, in advance

Sterling