Evan Gatehouse

"okey dokey" wrote in message
Hey evan, will this work with wooden hulls too? plywood? lemme know.
its much easier than making a throughhull
-Jason

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:38:22 -0800, "Evan Gatehouse"
wrote:

If this is an older Nicholson 32 with a solid fiberglass hull, consider
using the transducer to shoot through the hull by embedding it in a blob

of
epoxy. One less hole to deal with. You can take the old transducer out

and
fill the old hole at your next haul out.

No it won't work with plywood or other wood.

--
Evan Gatehouse

you'll have to rewrite my email address to get to me
ceilydh AT 3web dot net
(fools the spammers)