Jcasey22

Captain Neal Sir, I am reading your wonderful site right now and I had to take
a break to tell you how great it is. I first thought it full of jackassery and
I would continue to find self-righteous BS throughout. I read over the
beginning of the Nav section and it proved straightforward and true. I was only
able to get as far as your thoughts of windshield wipers on a sailboat before
braking out in laughter. Great site so far and good work at not only providing
Valuble information but dousing it with opinionated wit. What would we have in
the sailing world if not for purists.....oh yeah, those horrid MacGreggor 26's,
vomit.