tregonissy

Default Johnson O/B water pump problems in UK

Hi All,

I have a Johnson "Seahorse" 9.9 HP Model No 10R 74S - Serial No. C36253.

Started it up in a barrel ready to use after several years and it ran
beautifully with the water pump operating fine - after a few minutes the
water stopped spurting out and I switched the motor off.

I guess that the pump has failed and I need to know how to get to the water
pump.

Is there anyone out there who can either sell me a manual or can explain how
I can remove the old pump and replace with a new one

Also where can I order new parts for such an old outboard.

--
Best Regards - Trevor Ball