K. Smith

thomas wrote:
Hello,

I put online a site about the design of a new houseboat in Belgium :
www.el-fishstick.com

We work on it for more than one year ... and it is not yet finished
I am waiting for your reactions ...
We intend to cruise all along French rivers, maybe next summer ...

Thomas Debacker

Wow that's a big houseboat!!! thanks Thomas!! Originally a coal barge
or some such??? Great idea to recycle it!!!

If you can please post some more details about the propulsion & that
shrouded prop?? maybe with a compound rudder??? is that able to deploy &
act as a side thruster???

Anyway very interesting & thanks again.

Oops nearly forgot:-) displays OK on mozilla/fedora core2, save a brief
flirtation with win 95 I haven't used windows since windows 3.1. Also I
can make my hardware work properly instead of needing new machines every
10 minutes:-) Oh well to each their own:-)