Nav

I'm sorry CM I was trying to help you out. Samoan is it?

Let's see:

You said:

Fa Moli Moli....

But a Samoan hears

"Four bars of soap... soap"

But I think you mean:

Faamolemole, which is you begging "Pleaaaaaaaaaase".

Bwhhahahahahha

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

Whoever taught you that must have thought you were a real dork. Look the
words up in a Tongan-english dictionary if you don't believe me.

Yeah... Way to Go Brainiac!!! It's friggin' SAMOAN!!!!!

You Dick!

Try research before you shoot off your maw.... Crap.... I'm hammered drunk
and I can kick your ass here! Wadda'Ya smokin' Nav???....Sheep ****?

Go look Up the newspaper.. see if you can find the masthead for any issues
around 1984/85!!

I spent 2 years there... member of the Umungha at Illi Illi!! I sat with the
Matais... I know the customs.... I was part of it.

Sa time.... member of the Pago Yacht Club! Don't be talkin' to me... I
outdrank every weenie Kiwi on the Island! The only thing they were good at
was Darts.... they couldn't get laid for life nor money! Too stupid!

Tongan!!???..... the only Tongan's I knew as friends invited me to an
umu... served Dog... it was delicious!

**** off you pretentious sheep shagger!

CM