JohnH

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:52:18 GMT, ____m___~ΏΤ___m____
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

For everyone else, sorry for the Linux rant.

I had no problems with Internet Explorer and downloaded nothing. Can't
figure out what all the fuss is about.

John H

Well just keep your virus software up to date and maybe you can keep from
having any problems. Perhaps you should consider downloading some of the
Explorer updates if you've dowmloaded nothing.

But it's your choice. Who gives a damn.

Yeah, I signed up for the automatic McAfee updates. They just charge
the card every year and tell me how safe I am. Knock on wood, 'cause
I've never had a virus. That's one reason I quit putting my email on
this site.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!