John Cairns

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm ignoring those tourists on shore that are pointing in
the direction of my boat and laughing. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot
dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice- panhandling and
dumpster diving behind the super K-Mart was very profitable today.

To make it even better, I'm using a wireless connection
to send Booby, Cairns, Oz and Gayboy Gaynz into fits of convulsive
laughter. What do they know that I don't

God has truly damned me. I'm covered with weird rashes and boils! What did
I ever do to deserve this cursed existence???
CN

WTF?

John Cairns