Jack Meholf

Default Pearl Harbor Day

So the point of me asking you about the appeal process seemed to go
completely over your head so I will try to type slower.

Why hasn't anyone filed an appeal on that decision?

The reason is because the Supreme Court and the exact same justices would
not overturn their own decision during the 4 years period of the presidency,
nor would they even bother to agree to hear the case.

So what was your point when you stated " So, you think that, just because
the
"courts" made a final decision, that we should all goose-step to the
verdict? Makes one wonder just what that pesky appeals process is for,
huh?"

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Jack Meholf" wrote in message

What court do you use when you appeal the Supreme Courts decision?

"basskisser" wrote in message Wow, you really ARE
stupid, huh? That would be the Supreme Court.