Doug Kanter

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message news:k21rd.5588

Some...reports ... the Hmong were sometimes a bit liberal with their

interpretation of
game laws and private property,

....part of the problem
involves reading/language problems.

Somehow, I doubt that neither liberal interpretation of game laws, nor
Laotian customs, nor reading/language problems ought to result in 6 dead
humans.

I didn't say that. I said that there were some ongoing, general
misunderstandings in the region which were being addressed by the state, and
by a group representing the Hmong. The group is necessary because many of
them don't yet have an effective command of English.