Jacques

"BruceM" wrote in message ...
I reckon he's looking to get rid of it..... not buy more!

"Jacques" wrote in message
om...
(LeighWelchAngel) wrote in message

Hi all,

I am looking for a home in the USA for a roll of fiberglass cloth (

about 6oz
bi-directional, epoxy compatible, 1779 yards long x 44" wide ).

I have various ideas on arrangements that could be very mutually

beneficial but
am open to any other thoughts -- think laterally on this and please

email me.

Regards,

Leigh

Oops, sorry.
:-)

Jacques

Email
.
This is the address of Joel Shine, manager of BoatBuilderCentral.com.
I do their engineering work and Joel is easy to deal with.
He has tons of fiberglass in stock including 6 oz. but I think it is
50" wide.
He sells to boatyards and Internet stores: his bulk prices by the roll
or pallet are great.

Jacques
from
BoatPlans-OnLine.com