Joe

Default SPAMMER Blacklist

"Joe Parsons" wrote in message

My situation may be a tad different, because of the sheer volume of

spam I
receive (close to 1,000 a day). Filters alone won't work for me simply

because
so many of the spammers are developing countermesures to evade them.

Try using a form mail script instead of a harvestable email address on

your
webpage.

I get very little spam to the address on my web page.

If so, you're doing something else very wrong, or have ****ed someone off
pretty bad to receive 1,000 spam emails a day.
I would still use a form mail script on your webpage before robots harvest
your email address. There are free ones available.

They will eventually harvest your email address from your webpage, why wait
for them to do so?