Almus Kenter

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
: On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:29:32 -0400, Almus Kenter wrote:

:
:
: I have a 1996 Merc 4 stroke that I want to get
: an rpm reading on for the purpose of setting up/choosing
: a prop.

: Please let me know what prop you end up with. I have a 2005 Merc 9.9
: 4-stroke and I think the prop is too steep (among other things!)

: Lloyd Sumpter
: "The Tin Boat" Mirrocraft 12

Right now I have a 9x9. The boat is a flat bottom skiff that
I built using stitch-n-glue. I think that 9x9 is over propped. I think they
make a 9x8 and a 9.? x 7.5.

Originally the boat had a high-thrust prop when it was used as a kicker.

--

Almus Kenter
(617)495-7056

`` Pluralitas est ponenda sine neccesitate''
`` carpe per diem ''