del cecchi

Default 4 stroke produces more "thrust"????

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

I didn't - I commented that 4 cycle MC engines were not that durable -

at
least as compared to car engines. If the 4 cycle outboards run 'em

like a
bike engine.....

-W

"del cecchi" wrote in message news:fUbBb.836

And I don't know
where you got the idea that 2 stroke MC engines were more durable

than 4
strokes.

del cecchi

here is the quote. Sorry for misinterpreting and missing the reference
to automobiles. :-)

I know of *many* two-stoke outboards that have several decades on

individual
units.

If the 4 stroke outboards turn out anything like the 4 stroke

motorcycle
engines. They won't have as long a service life.