DSK

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

Dave Hall wrote:

...I repeat, until the democrats can come up with a positive platform,
which outlines exactly what (and how) they want to do to improve this
country, and not simply to hold themselves up as the "anti-republicans",
they don't stand a chance.

I would also like to see more positive statements from the leading Democratic
candidates. However, you seem eager to dismiss very real problems with the
Republicans. Just because the Democrats say it doesn't make it a lie, nor
unimportant. Election tampering, gerrymandering, and campaign fund arm twisting
should not be shrugged off.

The "I am not Bush" platform is not enough for me, and for most of the
people who I associate with.

Actually, it seems that more people are likely to vote against Bush than for anybody
else.

DSK