katysails

Now it's Bobspit doing the same thing, only he rips off his own boat, puts
in an insurance claim, and sells the old stuff on EBay...We're waiting for
him to get so desperate that he putts Baby Bobspit Jr on the market....

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
That's right, Katy, LOCO was one of the worst offenders.
I think he used to steal boats, part them out and sell the
ill-gotten gains here.

I guess he got arrested or something because he's stopped
that a long time ago.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
It's sundowner's Doug...he thinks you're SaiLoco....
"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Crapt. NealŪ wrote:
Mr. King is just having a Gaynz moment. He still resents
me for making all the advertising he used to do on the
newsgroup an unacceptable practice.

???

When did I advertise anything, and what?

DSK